Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sweet Summer



I LOVE water, summer and sunshine. I honestly never really knew how much I loved being in water until I lived in New York City for a summer and thought I was going to die because I couldn't escape the heat by jumping in a lake. And of course I love water, I grew up in Minnesota land of 10,000 lakes...(there's actually more than that!)
   I live for boating, tubing, swimming and sunscreen. I am a fresh water fish. Ironically I hate taking showers.... but thats beside the point. For me, swimming in the ocean just doesn't do me justice, I think its because I can't open my eyes. When I was young I dreamed of becoming a dolphin trainer. HA. knowing me now that sounds ridiculous.

It's the connection to the water that made me feel  alive, awake, refresh and a new. I am taking this summer and pulling all I can from it's sun kissed rays.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this photo :)

    And I can completely agree with your blog... I love summer too... and water!

    ReplyDelete