Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Vacation

We just got back from a week in the 1000 islands in Clayton NY, it was beautiful! The 1000 islands in on the St. Lawrence Sea Way which is a big river that connects the Atlantic Ocean and Lake Ontario. So a ton of big ships go through caring cargo each day. The river is one of the cleanest water ways in the world! Cray Cray. I have never seen such big body of water so clean. It was refreshing. I couldn't get enough of swimming and sun bathing all week. We just took each day slow and enjoyed each others company. (:

Ryan and I both took photos all week... most of these are mine, but a few are his too!
This is one of my all time favorite photos Ryan has ever taken!! I think it is SO cool.

1 comment:

  1. wow. I always love your pictures, but these are extra stunning. So happy you got to have such a wonderful refreshing get away.

    ReplyDelete