Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Home, Sweet, Home

Ry and I embarked on adventurous drive last week. We moved from Rochester NY to Minneapolis MN. This is a new chapter for us, a new city, new coffee shops, new jobs and lots and lots of exploring to do! :) Minnesota I am so glad to be back in your friendly state! Here is a little glimpse of our life for the past seven days.

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I could afford to come visit you guys...one day. i promise. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo happy for you bethy joy! love you!

    ReplyDelete