Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Cabin Life

This past weekend we took time to relax, eat, and enjoy each others company in the woods of Wisconsin. It was just what I needed, time to be away from the hustle and bustle of our city life for a few days. There was no phone service, and no TV, we just had the radio, books, and games. 

We all took turns preparing a meal, and eating together. Ryan and I made Swedish pancakes with fruit Saturday morning, for lunch we ventured into town for some yummy pizza. When dinner rolled around Andy and Shannon made a delicious pear and blue cheese salad, Jess and Ross made  mushroom and lemon fire roasted chicken. Andy and Shannon also made an amazing citrus cheese cake topped with marmalade. 

Sunday morning Mandy and Luke made orange and cream cheese french toast and bacon.
Everything was so delicious! I loved how the smell of fresh ground coffee and a freshly made fire would fill the cabin in the morning.


Thanks for a great weekend friends.

///



























































/// 
I had to sneak in a little baby bump photo! Week 25!




No comments:

Post a Comment