Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

PALM SPRINGS ///

 My bestie and I took a quick girls weekend trip to Palm Springs back in October! It was so wonderful to be in the warmth of the desert and enjoy time together! If you haven't been you absolutely should go! Here are a few places we went!


DOOR TOUR ///





                                       










ACE HOTEL + KING'S HIGHWAY ///






























THE PARKER ///








CABAZON DINOS ///







1 comment:

  1. Love these! And those first ones in that bright dress 😍😍😍😍.

    ReplyDelete