Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Bethany? Blogging?


Hello Everyone!
 Today is a new day! I am very excited to start ( for the first time ) my new blog.
You may be curious about the name of my site " peach plumb pear " ? If you are familiar with the very talented folk singer Joanna Newsom you know what has inspired me! Also peach plumb pear is a symbol for change , and I can tell you my life has been one big change after another.....

Lets start from the very beginning shall we?

First big change #1 : After eight long years and four young boys my parents finally had the girl they had being hoping for :) . Me Bethany Joy. Now my with four amazing other brothers and two wonderful parents my life has been one humors journey. At the exciting age for three my parents decided to make me and the rest of my brothers become " The Haugan Clown Family". From that moment on we would all get dressed up as clowns and go to birthday parties, church picnics, and we even premiered on my great grandma's TV show !
Yup! SOS  "seniors on screen" .... those were the days....

Big change #2: Seventh grade is when I moved to detroit lakes MN... I was extremely upset and hated the fact that I had to move away from all my friends... but in the end good old Detroit Lakes was very worth while. In High school I got involved with every type of theater and was consumed by musicals, plays, and speech. Theater and friends quickly became my life.

Big change #3: Of course after high school there is college and for me I didn't exactly take the easiest road.....I attended " The Hallmark Institute of Photography" a ten month intensive photography course. Honestly the best experience of my life. I met some one the greatest people in the world at that place. The friendships and education I received was absolutely phenomenal ! The down fall is that the school was only ten months so it was short and bittersweet. My friends are now spread all over this great country....California, Oregon,
Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, Maryland, South Carolina,New York, Illinois, Minnesota! Wow I have so much traveling to do!!!!

Big change #4: I now live in Hoboken NJ! Just ten shy minutes away from great New York City!! The last six months have been some of the hardest months of my entire life. But things are definitely looking much better and I cant wait to see what else New York City brings me!

Wow so now I hope you feel like you know my whole story!

I will post pictures soon!! 

Till then - Bethany

1 comment: