Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow!

Today was absolutely beautiful!!!!!!

The snow started to fall in huge clumps and I felt like I was in a magical world. 
I love those feelings. The ones of being completely in love with life in one moment.
MMM! So wonderful! I believe life is full of these moments it happens to me everyday.
The first morning I lived in Hoboken I walked down my steps early in the morning and I had a complete " You've got mail " moment. I felt as if I was Meg Ryan or something. Silly I know but it was one of the best feelings I've ever gotten. The feelings also happen when I am on my way to work at about 3:50 through the park by my house and all these energetic kids are running around and having the time of their lives. I love it!

I just really am loving new york city! Ever season has brought me new feelings.
Fall was the best! There was a certain energy in the city and everyone was happy ! The weather was amazing and walking in the city was the best! Here are a few images from when the girls from Rochester came down!

      Brandi and her leaf

                        Jess playing!


Central Park

Now because it's the christmas season shopping anywhere in Manhattan is stressful and crazy. Macy's of course goes all out. The window displays are pretty neat and the store is flooded with busy shoppers. Honestly I cant stand going in to that place...way to many people in one area. 
I can't wait to see what this city is like in Spring! It should be very exciting! 


Thats all my thoughts for the evening 

See you, 

Bethany  Joy



1 comment:

  1. Bethany love!
    I am so happy you have this! I love the image of Brandi and her leaf! It looks straight out of a magazine! I love the lifestyle feel...i want to see more! I love you!

    ReplyDelete