Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So much news!

Well for starters IM ENGAGED! YAY!
 My lovely fiancée Ryan flew to MN over new years and proposed!
It is by far the best moment of my life :). Being so in love with some one and 
knowing you want to spend the rest of your life in the comfort of their arms!
Perfect! My ring is beautiful and I am so blessed to be marrying such a wonderful
man! Ryan is everything I have ever wanted!! 


The next bit of news is the other day I got to work with two amazing people!
Tiffany English is a bubbly vintage clothes stylist, she collects and sells vintage clothing and has a great eye for fashion! check it outttt !
Also the model that was working with us was absolutely wonderful as well! Leah Magwood is from West Palm Beach and is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met! The three of us had a blast!! Here are some photos!


                                                                  Leah 

                                                                  Tiffany and Leah
    







                                       

Thats all folks!

1 comment: