Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ryan Terry

I want to tell you more about my amazing Fiancee! He is the bee's knee's, that cats meow!
Ryan has one of the most tender spirits I have ever come across. He cares so much for so many things. He is a very wise and smart man. He is everything I am not and I am so glad we balance so well. He isn't afraid to " put me in line" haha. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to know that Ryan is the man I will spend the rest of my life with. I had been praying for years to end up with some one remotely close to what he is! The fact that God placed such blessing in my life is beyond me. wow. Ryan always makes me feel like an million bucks, and I cant get enough of his humor or his smile. I can't wait for the typical married things... like your first house or first baby. I cant imagine going through life with any more talented, attractive, witty, passionate, level headed and down right amazing guy!

I know this is probably extremely cheesy, but I don't care I am in love and I am getting married ..... I should be excited about
mu fiancee right? :)

Here are some pictures from the other day!! We went out for a photo adventure!







I guess thats it!!

- Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment