Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Friday, March 2, 2012

I love you so: Joy Ebel


I want you to think of the most genuine person you know, a person who is so compassionate that they will do anything for you and anyone they cross paths with. Think of someone who can turn you into a better person just by spending with them, someone who radiates joy. These people don't have a selfish bone in their body. Serving others is what makes them the most happy. I know a few people like this, but the one I want you to admire is Joy. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful friend like her. She is so real. She speaks truth and she is so grateful for what she has (a quality most people have forgotten) Joy always finds the good in things. Her and I had a very similar childhood, we both grew up in huge families and have many of the same stories. I think we were the only two kids in the 90's who didn't grow up watching TV but played outside everyday. Ask either of us about 90's pop culture and we could take a good guess and probably be way off. We have spent countless hours talking over hundreds cups of coffee. These are my favorite moments with Joy, we can just sit and talk for hours and hours. We have both been there for each other when we just needed someone to listen while we ramble. I am truly blown away by her love for God and people. Joy I am proud of you and I am over the moon God placed you in my life. ;)

Here are things I know & Love about Joy
1.) Once she split patchouli oil in her car and everything she owns still smells like it
2.) She has a cute pup Mr. Bojangles
3.) She makes the best food in the world
4.) lavender lemonade. Thats all
5.) She has a BEAUTIFUL singing voice
6.) Oh man her laugh! Its so great
7.) Her favorite drink is Whiskey
8.) She has had more cellphones dropped in water than anyone I know
9.) She loves Rochester
10.) She loves reading a good book
11.) When we first met she had dread locks (& I think she's getting them again)
12.) She collects sea glass
13.) She lived in New Zealand
14.) She is a great photographer
15.) Her heart
























1 comment:

  1. What's not to love about Joy? I agree with your sentiments entirely. She is an extraordinary person. It makes me happy to hear her sing (especially on Sunday), or sit at her dining room table fending off Mr. Bojangles while we chat, or just grab a cup of coffee somewhere together. I think it would be impossible to run out of positive adjectives to describe her. Thanks for posting these great pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete