Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I love you so: Dad & Jesse



There's nothing quite like family, these people are literally your flesh and blood. You all have similar physical features, but you also have very similar thoughts and mind sets. It's pretty cool if you think about it. I have to say that my family is a bit.. hmm how should I word this... ridiculous. I'm serious I think we all were born with a hint of crazy in our blood. I could literally go on for hours about the insane thing we have done individually and as a family. The stories will never end. Even my sister-in-laws are equally as nuts. I love it!! Our holidays were never normal and something dramatic always happened. Like the one year I was four years old and I got to use a real wine glass at christmas dinner for the first time and immediately bit into the glass and my mouth was filled it tiny bits of glass.... and then did it again the next year. Or the time my one brother pocketed his christmas gift money from mom and bought his little sister who was eight a year old princess diana calendar and a candy cane. We have had some of the best and worst moments together and I am so grateful for everyone. We are also a family who is obsessed with pranks. One of my favorites is my brother Jesse calls up one time and says "Mom and Dad I want to bring my new girlfriend over for dinner" So first thing my dad does is tells me to go get a gun, rubber chicken, a pig mask and a wig. My dad and I are all set up in the front yard ( dressed insane) and a car pulls up and we start hollering and pretending to shoot this rubber chicken in the air, when out of the car comes three people, one with a mask on, Jesse and the ugliest tallest woman you have ever seen. I mean REALLY hideous. What we didn't know is my siblings were pranking us, my brother and his wife flew in to surprise us! My brother Andy dressed as jesse's "Girl friend" it was amazing. Just amazing. So hear we are all standing in our yard ALL in costume. Our poor neighbors. These are the people who shape me and have made me who I am today. I wouldn't change a thing about them and I am so grateful to have people in my life who support me and care for me as much as they all do. I am truly blessed.

Well, my dad and brother Jesse came to Rochester to visit us and it was an awesome time!!



























1 comment:

  1. I love all of these :)
    It looks like you had SO much fun.
    And I love that you chose black and white for so many of them.

    It's perfect :) I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete