Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Farmers Market


I love the farmers market (well who doesn't). I love walking through and smelling all the lovely fresh flowers, herbs, the sweet smell of fresh fruit, coffee and all the food. It's just always nice to see so many people out and about enjoying their weekend morning. The farmers market always leaves me feeling inspired and happy.


///


This fresh squeezed orange juice was amazing!!



Mini Donuts, the donut guy have them to us for free as a baby gift! :) SO sweet.


PEONIES! I have always been a fan, ever since I was a little girl, my mom always had them in our gardens and I always thought they were the most magical flowers.



Ryan bought some herbs for our backyard. 




Annnnnnd more of the peonies because why not? :)



 HAPPY SATURDAY!
-Bethany


No comments:

Post a Comment