Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Monday, June 20, 2016

Evelyn Mae Terry wk 1

Evelyn was born on 6-14-16, she weighed 7 lbs 12 oz and was 20 3/4 inch long!
This last week has been a serious whirlwind, I don't think I have the words to describe it right now. I want to write out the whole story someday, but for now I want you to experience Evelyn's story through our eyes. She is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us and we have never been happier. 


////































































2 comments:

  1. I love the walk through your first week together! Your family is beautiful. I love seeing both you and Ryan in awe of your sweet little baby girl. Thank you for sharing. :) Looking forward to seeing you all! Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the walk through your first week together! Your family is beautiful. I love seeing both you and Ryan in awe of your sweet little baby girl. Thank you for sharing. :) Looking forward to seeing you all! Christa

    ReplyDelete