Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Monday, April 24, 2017

P O R T L A N D /// DAY ONE DOWNTOWN



 Last fall Jess and I were talking and decided that we should take a trip to the PNW with the girls before they got to an age where it would be harder to travel (or cost more). Jess and Ryan had never been out there and have always wanted to go see the PNW! The great thing we actually did it! I can be so easy to dream about taking a trip somewhere with friends but so hard to actually commit and do it. After months of planning we got all our ducks in a row and traveled west.

 We had a great time, it was nice to travel with friends who also have a baby, it made the trip so easy and relaxed. We knew we would have to take each day slow and know the babies come first. The girls did so well! They were beyond flexible it surprised me so much how happy they were!

Here is our first day in Portland. :)

///







First Stop: Pine State Biscuits
We were greeting by a very friendly employee. That was a common theme throughout our travels everyone was so kind. I also loved talking to all the locals and getting their recommendations.




That face! hahaha








We stayed at a great air bnb in NOPO.


 






When the girls were napping Jess and I took a walk around the neighborhood. I love walking in a new city just taking it all in. Plus it's Spring so everything was blooming and it was just perfect!





We came across these road signs that were in these big cement structures and there were veggies growing in them! We thought that was pretty funny, and very Portlandia.










HI KITTY!!




After the babies napped we headed downtown!




We had to stop at Blue Star Donuts- IT WAS AMAZING!!














SERIOUSLY SO SO SO GOOD.






We walked around by the Ace Hotel, Stumptown Coffee, Union Way and Powell's Book Store














FUN FUN FUN.

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment