Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh my AshKey

I am sad ! My best friend is leaving today :( . Ashley is leaving the BIG apple and moving to the windy city. I have so many emotions today. Happy , sad, and in a way broken hearted. Let me tell you about my goofy best friend. This girl is one of the funniest people I know.. she makes me laugh over and over and over again until we both are on the floor with tears in our eyes. (Mostly ashley has the tears)! She is a very talented young lady and should check out her website. www.ashleyoverstreet.com ! She is a person I can trust with everything and always tells me the truth. (Something I love in a person) Ashley says the most hilarious one liners out of the blue and they get me every time. I nick named her ashkey one night and it has stuck ever since, funny in know... When I think about all the fun her and I have had just with each other it makes me so happy. Then you add all the fun we have had with other people and it just blows my mind. I am really going to miss Ashley she has brought me so much joy in the past year and a half.... I know our friendship does not end here it can only grow and become stronger and much better.

I love you Ashkey and I hope you have a very bright future in Chicago :)
YOUR MY GIRLLLL!!!!!

Here are some photos of my bestie....


                                                                 Ash in our apartment

We baked pumpkin pies!!

   Yum!

Crazy pie server 

       A beautiful day for a walk

Bye Ashley I hope to see you as soon as I can.






3 comments:

  1. aw man we will miss you ash!


    so many memories! come back soon!
    i wish you luck as the representative of chicago!

    ReplyDelete