Welcome friends!
Peach Plumb Pear is a place where I show my latest work and share my heart with you. My goal is leaving you inspired and excited about your life. I am a simple girl who is obsessed with love, vintage, friendships and of course photos. My hubby and I are twin cities based photographers! This is our website.

Friday, January 27, 2012

I love you so: Ashley DiCamillo



Ashley is an unique soul, she has a heart of gold, the spirt of a child, and a wonderful energetic personality. I think it's safe to say that she might be one of the funnest people I've had the joy of hanging out with. We've danced, laughed so hard tear were flowing down our faces, worked together and had so many memorable moments that I will never forget. We met at work a little over a year ago and when I first met her I honestly thought she was a model! haha we all did. All of us at work were blown away by her beauty and once we got to know her we knew she was WAY more then that. Ashley is the girl you always wanted to be friends with, she is so kind and not judgmental in any way. She a good egg! I am so blessed to have her in my life. :)

Here are things I know & Love about her:
1.) She is married to her best friend Nick
2.) She LOVES Chicago
3.) She is a little southern girl (From Tennessee & Florida)
4.) She is in love with fashion
5.) Her laugh is contagious
6.) Her hair. WOW its constantly changing
7.) I'm seriously, this girl can pull of any hair style...& I think she has.
8.) She loves animals.... a lot
9.) She has the best stories from her childhood
10.) She's seen every 90's movie & tv show
11.) She likes to cook
12.) She isn't afraid to be herself!
















4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!This is amazing!! I've never seen a page like this!! Bethany, thanks for posting this - your words and pictures brought tears to my eyes - Ashley is an amazing woman!
    Denise Diesel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my awesome cuz.( or as I like to call her my sister)... lover her so much.
    Scott K. Diesel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again....
    Without having ever met her I feel like I know her a bit. You do amazing work Beth. And you capture moments and people just as they are. I love it.

    ReplyDelete